The following aspects need to be considered when choosing a home solar energy storage all-in-one machine that suits you:
1. Household electricity consumption: First of all, you need to determine the electricity consumption of your own family, and use this as a basis to choose the capacity of the energy storage machine. If the household electricity consumption is large, it is necessary to choose an energy storage machine with a larger capacity.
2. The number of solar panels: It is necessary to determine how many solar panels need to be installed according to the household electricity consumption and the area of the installation site.
3. Types of integrated energy storage machines: There are many types of integrated energy storage machines, such as integrated energy storage machines for lithium-ion batteries, integrated energy storage machines for lead-acid batteries, and integrated energy storage machines for sodium-ion batteries. You need to choose the right energy storage all-in-one machine according to your needs and budget.
4. Price and quality: Price and quality are also important factors to consider when choosing a home solar energy storage all-in-one machine that suits you. Higher-quality all-in-ones can offer better battery life and higher efficiency, but are also relatively expensive.
5. After-sales service: After purchasing a home solar energy storage all-in-one machine, after-sales service is also a factor that needs to be considered. Choosing a manufacturer with good after-sales service can provide better maintenance and warranty services. CEEG has a professional after-sales service team, which can provide a variety of after-sales services including telephone consultation, online customer service, remote maintenance, etc., to ensure that customers can get help in time when they encounter problems in the process of using the product.
In general, choosing a home solar energy storage all-in-one machine that suits you needs to comprehensively consider the above aspects, and choose according to your actual needs and budget.